Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Games

I decided I needed  to add one more post about the 4th of July... and that is outdoor games. If you live in areas like me it will be about 100* on the 4th so it might be best to stay indoors with your AC on full blast or... in a swimming pool! I learned my lesson yesterday! We will be having a family party with little kids and will definitely be in need of entertainment!
 
Water Balloon Toss
*Have two people hold each end of a towel on one team and the other team do the same. Place a water balloon in the middle of one towel and toss it to the other team.
 The team to drop the balloon and make it POP is the loser.
(a good game to cool you down but not get you too wet!)
 
Three Legged Races
*Tie one leg from one person and a leg from the other person with a Red, White or Blue bandanna and have a race. First team to cross the finish line wins.
 
 
Bean Bag Toss
(this can be done a few different ways)
Click HERE for instructions!
 
Bean Bag Toss
Click HERE for instructions!
 
 
 
Sack Races
Click HERE for instructions!
 
 
 
Enjoy these fun games with your little ones this 4th of July!
 
 Thanks for stopping by, please leave comments!!

Remember to keep up with me.
Like me on Facebook (click HERE)
Follow me on Pinterest (click HERE)
Follow me on instagram (brooke_happierhappenings)


No comments:

Post a Comment