Monday, May 20, 2013

Love Weekends (even if they are rainy)

April showers bring May flowers... Wait it is May, Why did it rain all weekend? I guess we need to start saying Rain Rain Go AWAY come again after Summer! I LOVE when it starts getting warm if you saw my post about swimming last week you know what I'm talking about! I have to admit that I do love when it rains... if you can be cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. Saturday & Sunday were rainy days so... Saturday I took my sweet little family to the movie. I was a little nervous taking Ellie (9 months old) Surprisingly she did so good, lasted up until the last ten minutes of the movie. I usually take the girls to the AWESOME dollar theaters because you never know if your kids will last two hours. If they don't at least its only a few dollars down the drain! My in-law's were out of town (wish we were there!) so Sunday we went over to take care of their dog, Chance.
 
We always have a fun weekend.. take a look.
 
Brynlee in her new nightgown. Her favorite color purple, that's why she chose this prize after filling her "good girl bag"
 
Ellie sitting in the big chair eating her treats at her first movie
(so sweet!)
 
Lunch at Dickeys BBQ:
Daddy and Brynlee
 
 Mommy and Ellie (ice cream faced)

Brynlee was just as excited as Ellie sharing ice cream
 
Ellie is getting teeth...
this little sweetheart was so restless Saturday night but finally after some work she fell asleep on mommy, I can't complain with some good cuddling time!

 Sunday was a lazy day...
Meet Chance... What a stud! 

Brynlee and Ellie taking their naps at Grandma's
 
 
Oh and I cant forget the ice cold Pepsi I had during their nap!
 
Hope everyone did something fun this weekend!
 
 
As always thanks for stopping by. Please leave comments, I love reading them!
 
Ok... so I also have to say a BIG THANKS for all the LOVE I am getting on my blog, I honestly can't believe all the viewers I have. I AM SO LUCKY!!
 
 
XOXO Brooke
 

No comments:

Post a Comment